- Eight members-only 375ml bottles every quarter. That’s two bottles of four different beers, every three months.
- Club-only beer releases with special beer tastings. **Currently unavailable due to COVID-19**
- Specially designed tee shirt and Teku glass.
- Complimentary taster tray every quarter at the Little Beast Beer Garden with active membership. **Dine in currently unavailable due to Multnomah County’s COVID-19 freeze**
- Access to our members-only online shop page, which provides:
Ability to purchase extra members-only bottles online.
Access to our vintage bottle list with a 10% discount on bottles.
First opportunity to purchase certain specialty releases with 10% discount.
10% OFF non-member bottled beers that we add to the site.
10% OFF all bottles, cans and merchandise, purchased online or at the Beer Garden with active membership.
- Access to our members-only Facebook group.
Membership Costs and Details
- $105 per quarter, plus a $25 one-time fee the first time you sign up.
- Your membership auto-renews every three months. on: September 01, December 01, March 01, and June 01. Your card will be charged automatically until you cancel.
- You will never have to pay the $25 sign up fee again, even if you cancel your membership and join again later.
About the Members-Only Beers
Our intention is to provide you with our most unique and special creations when our brewer determines that the beers are ready. We will select 4 small-batch, barrel-aged, and/or exclusive beers per quarter specifically for this bottle club. Members receive two of each bottle with membership and the opportunity to purchase more if available. Members-only bottles will retail between $15-$22. No one besides members will be able to purchase these bottles. We do reserve the right to serve the beers at very special beer events or festivals (like Brews for New Avenues and What The Funk?)–typically this would be one small keg of beer, so still very limited.
Club Only Beer Release Events
To celebrate each new quarterly allocation we will host club-only beer release events at our brewery. We will require RSVPs so that we know how many people to expect. At the event you will get samples of club-only beer, you will have the ability to purchase more exclusive beer on draft and in bottles (if available), and we’ll offer brewery tours during the event.
Due to the unpredictability of these beers, we are not able to plan event dates far in advance. We will do our best to give everyone 1-3 months head’s up on upcoming beer release events.
How Do I Order and Pick Up My Beer?
Every quarter we will announce the upcoming beer releases and you will have 90 days to pick up your beer (more info below). Through our members-only online shop, you will also be able to order more members-only beer or vintage beers. You can also add any special release beers to your order when they are available. We will box up all your orders and you will have a few options for pick up:
- Pick up the beer during the quarterly beer release event. We’ll have your box ready for you.
- Schedule a pick up (for yourself or a proxy) at our brewery during our scheduled pick up times:
- Pickups are available once per month according to a calendar that we will send to our Guardians.
- Our brewery is not located at our beer garden and we do not have a taproom at that location. When we’re in the brewery we are usually brewing, cleaning, and packaging, so it’s important that you come only during the announced times.
- Assigning a Proxy
- You will have the ability to assign a proxy through our online interface. Only the proxy will be able to pick up the beer.
- Anyone picking up beer MUST have a valid ID and must be over 21. No exceptions, it’s the law.
- If you live in Oregon, we can ship the beer to you.
- You will need to pay for shipping and handling and provide an address where you will be able to show your ID and sign for the package.
How Long Will You Hold My Allocations and Orders?
Beginning with the release date of a beer, you will have 90 days to pick up your beer. After 90 days we will not be able to store your beer for you and we will not be able to issue a refund.
Why is there a one-time $25 fee when I register?
$25 gets you set up as a member. Once you’re set up you’ll never have to pay the fee again, even if you cancel your membership and join again at a later date.
Do I have first right of refusal every year?
Actually, you don’t even need first right of refusal! You’re automatically renewed every quarter until you cancel your membership.
- You can cancel your membership at any time. Once charged though, we are not able to refund your membership payment or your purchases
- To cancel your membership, send an email to us at email@example.com with the email subject line “Cancel Membership”
- As a member, you agree not to resell our beer. If beer is resold we reserve the right to end your membership without refund.
- Memberships are only available to persons 21 years of age or older.
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!